Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Pip

tina7910tina7910 Member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi all, I've just had my pip decision , can anyone give me any help on a mandatory appeal, I've been on DLA for several years as I was on an indefinite, the report has sever inconsistance with what has been written and the box that has been ticked for points. Thank you in advance for any help. Have a good day everyone

Replies

• Dotty123Dotty123 Member Posts: 492 Pioneering
    Sorry to hear that you get dwp ring them and say you want appeal,you wait long time if you can tribunal it’s faster and more careing how long did you wait for decision please from when you had meeting to getting answer 
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    tina7910 said:
    Hi all, I've just had my pip decision , can anyone give me any help on a mandatory appeal, I've been on DLA for several years as I was on an indefinite, the report has sever inconsistance with what has been written and the box that has been ticked for points. Thank you in advance for any help. Have a good day everyone
    Hi,

If you disagree with the decision then your next step is to request the mandatory reconsideration in writing to DWP. You should state what you disagree with and where you think you should have scored those points and your reasons why. Adding 2-3 examples of what happened the last time you attempted that activity.

You have 1 month from the date of the decision to request this. If that fails and most do then it's Tribunal. Good luck.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.