Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

bi786
bi786 Community member Posts: 76 Connected
i have new pip evidance to hand in where do I send it for case handler 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    If you have had you F2F acessment any new information, evidence will not be used to access your PIP award, have you requested a copy of your acessment report that's if you have had your F2F.
  • bi786
    What if what is f2f 
    i was told by DWP send in new evidance as I reported on my assasement the evidance I took wasn’t looked at
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,356 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Have you had your face to face assessment yet?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • bi786
    Yes I’ve had face to face assasement she didn’t look at the evidance I took in so DWP said post it over to them said the address is on the letters
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,356 Disability Gamechanger
    As you've had the assessment it's most likely too late to send it now, post going to DWP can take several days to reach the correct department.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.