Pip decisions — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip decisions

Welsh_Fella
Welsh_Fella Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited December 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hello guys. I posted a good few weeks back. I have been waiting for a decision on my pip review, which I had on the 25th October. I have just rang them and the person I spoke with said a decision has been made today and a letter has gone out 2nd class. 
I did ask, but they said, they couldn’t see what the decision was?! Does anyone know if this is correct ?

I thought if they had made the decision, they should tell you?? 
Thinking about it now it was after I had ask if they could tell me the decision, but they said if I’m not happy I can appeal!

Any thoughts weather it’s not gone my way or could it still be 50/50?? 
Any help or thoughts are greatly appreciated!! Many thanks.

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Had your decision been made available to the call center then they would, should have told you, at least you should have it by the week end.  Keep us updated.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    It can take up to 24 hours for them to be able to see the decision on the computer. Ring back again tomorrow and they should be able to see it.

No one here can possibly tell you what they decision may be i'm afraid.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Welsh_Fella
    Welsh_Fella Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    @poppy123456 will do ring back tomorrow. I know no one can tell me, just asking for any thoughts on people that been in the same situation. Thanks though, I’ll call tomorrow 
  • thor14
    thor14 Community member Posts: 39 Connected
      Hi welsh-fella,This is a disgrace treating people like this, after all I don’t know what the difference is telling the person over the phone aswell as a letter going out, u have a rite to know. They should realise how this is stressing people out. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    thor14 said:
      Hi welsh-fella,This is a disgrace treating people like this, after all I don’t know what the difference is telling the person over the phone aswell as a letter going out, u have a rite to know. They should realise how this is stressing people out. 
    As this was originally posted in December, hopefully welsh fella has now received a decision they're happy with.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.