Tribunal to challenge Mandatory Reconsideration result. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Tribunal to challenge Mandatory Reconsideration result.

Options
hinch
hinch Community member Posts: 2 Listener
hi hope someone can help. I have been awarded 10 pts in getting around but need 12 pts to keep my motability car. I want to challenge at a tribunal and am looking for advice. Do I need a representative? If so how/who could I get. Any info please. I have to give my car back in a fortnight. Thanks Hinch.

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @hinch, and a warm welcome to the community!

I'm so sorry to hear this. Hopefully our members will be in touch soon to advise.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,056 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,

You don't need a representative, you can do it yourself but being represented and appearing in person gives you a better chance of a decision in your favour.

Try this link to see what's in your area. Welfare rights a law centre is a good place to start. CAB don't represent anymore.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • hinch
    hinch Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thank you Poppy123456 I will check out the link and see if  they can help! @hinch

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.