If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Tribunal to challenge Mandatory Reconsideration result.

hinchhinch Member Posts: 2 Listener
hi hope someone can help. I have been awarded 10 pts in getting around but need 12 pts to keep my motability car. I want to challenge at a tribunal and am looking for advice. Do I need a representative? If so how/who could I get. Any info please. I have to give my car back in a fortnight. Thanks Hinch.


  • Pippa_AlumniPippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,851 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @hinch, and a warm welcome to the community!

    I'm so sorry to hear this. Hopefully our members will be in touch soon to advise.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 23,250 Disability Gamechanger

    You don't need a representative, you can do it yourself but being represented and appearing in person gives you a better chance of a decision in your favour.

    Try this link to see what's in your area. Welfare rights a law centre is a good place to start. CAB don't represent anymore.

    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • hinchhinch Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank you Poppy123456 I will check out the link and see if  they can help! @hinch
Sign in or join us to comment.