After assessement - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

After assessement

2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    CAB, welfare rights or a law centre. Sorry but i really don't understand stand why your payments have been stopped when no decision's been made yet. The only thing i can say is that they've stopped payment because of your change of circumstances as you're now living with your partner.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • paul93
    paul93 Community member Posts: 69 Connected
    But it is the truth what i told them i cant hide anything from them but its not fare that they can stop my payment
  • poppy123456
    There must be a another reason why they've stopped your benefits because a decision hasn't been made on your assessment yet. You'll either need to ring ESA and ask them why your money has been stopped or speak to an advice agency near you for further advice. This link will help you to find what's available for advice in your area. https://advicelocal.uk/

Good luck.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • paul93
    Thank you poppy my ex wife's name was poppy as well please dont mind 
  • paul93
    Thank You poppy
  • poppy123456
    You're welcome. Poppy isn't my real name, it's just my chosen name here. :)
  • paul93
    God bless you poppy

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.