Going Out Descriptors - OCD - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Going Out Descriptors - OCD

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 22 Listener
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 2019
    No anger issues at all - completely chilled out in fact at the moment.
    Just commenting on what is the correct way to view a PIP descriptor and how the PIP2 should be filled out.
    Poppy put up a link in her earlier post as to what this descriptor means.

Wouldn't it make life easier for you to just put down what the impact is and then look at the link to see where, even if it does, fit any descriptor. Don't get bogged down into trying to make the impact fit the descriptor or the descriptor fit the impact.

The sorry fact is that sometimes there are claimants that may well be seriously disabled but that the impact based on those disabilities just does not fit any of the descriptors no matter how hard you try to get them to fit.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    Regardless of how it should or shouldn't be done descriptor E only applies if you're not able to go out at all during the day.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.