Struggling to work as a nurse, can I apply for PIP?
Working nurse .. struggling with rheumatoid and fibromyalgia .. worrying about my future . I am struggling at work but can’t do anything when I get home I’m just exhausted pushing myself through the day .. work from hone a lot as sonedays can’t get up to drive .. been told I can apply for pipand mobility to get an automatic car .. whilst I still work not sure this is true any advice ?
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 157 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 800 Work and employment
- 591 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.8K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 709 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 941 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.