bev59 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

bev59

Bevers1959
Bevers1959 Community member Posts: 56 Connected
Hi ope u can help am having mandatory reconsideration, whilst on phone to dwp was advised that with evidence they have i should make a new claim, will i have another face to face thanks

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes you will require another F2F acessment, focus on the descriptiors as to why you are unable to do them.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    If you've recently been refused PIP then it's always better to request the MR then if this fails Tribunal. Starting a new claim using the same evidence you previously used will very often see you being refused again.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Bevers1959
    Bevers1959 Community member Posts: 56 Connected
    Thanks all, dwp said because of the evidence they have recieved from physcologist concerning my health deteriorating, they said make new claim whilst awaitin mr
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    Remember the 3 month rule for PIP. You must have had the condition for 3 months to qualify, this includes a worsening condition which means if your conditions haven't been worse for this length of time then DWP won't take it into consideration.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.