PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

bev59

Bevers1959Bevers1959 Member Posts: 56 Connected
Hi ope u can help am having mandatory reconsideration, whilst on phone to dwp was advised that with evidence they have i should make a new claim, will i have another face to face thanks

Replies

• wilkowilko Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes you will require another F2F acessment, focus on the descriptiors as to why you are unable to do them.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    If you've recently been refused PIP then it's always better to request the MR then if this fails Tribunal. Starting a new claim using the same evidence you previously used will very often see you being refused again.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • Bevers1959Bevers1959 Member Posts: 56 Connected
    Thanks all, dwp said because of the evidence they have recieved from physcologist concerning my health deteriorating, they said make new claim whilst awaitin mr
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Remember the 3 month rule for PIP. You must have had the condition for 3 months to qualify, this includes a worsening condition which means if your conditions haven't been worse for this length of time then DWP won't take it into consideration.

Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.