0 points for PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

0 points for PIP

suzyq32
suzyq32 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited February 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi, I’m a 37 year old woman, Is there anyone tht can help me regarding pip. I’ve had an assement my 2nd one my 1st One was in 2015. And my 2nd one was in December 2018. The reason I need help is because the assessor who did the assessment has actually lied, he had fabricated things tht didn’t happen or didn’t even exist, he’s even purposely not written down medications tht I’m actually on and I gave proof of this. In 2015 I scored 23, in 2018 I scored 0, even tho I’m a very sick lady which I will discuss my disability with anyone! I Have not stopped crying since this has hapoened. I’m suicidal, I’m having panic attacks I’m not sleeping but when I do I’m having nightmares to the stage of me being sick. I’ve been sick twice in my sleep. I can explain all! Can someone please help me?? Please xx

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @suzyq32

Good Afternoon & Welcome it’s great to meet you ???

I’m very very sorry to hear about your current situation.

We have got some info/advice on “pip”

Yes I would be very happy in helping you if required ✅✅✅

Please let me know if this will be ???

@steve51

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @suzyq32, and a warm welcome to the community.

I'm so sorry to hear about your PIP experience. The process can feel overwhelming, however you're among people who understand here and will do their best to help. Many have had similar experiences and know how disappointing it can be. Do you have anybody around you who can support you?

You are a member of our community and we appreciate you. If you are having thoughts of suicide, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help. Please call the Samaritans on 116 123 (free) or email them at jo@samaritans.org. You might also benefit from reading MIND’s information on how you can help yourself.

If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call 999 or go to your local hospital right away.

The first step would be appealing the decision. There's more information about this on the Scope website, but if you feel you would like extra assistance, it may be worth looking at Advicelocal services near you. Please do keep us updated and feel free to come back to us with any questions.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.