Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
0 points for PIP
Hi, I’m a 37 year old woman, Is there anyone tht can help me regarding pip. I’ve had an assement my 2nd one my 1st One was in 2015. And my 2nd one was in December 2018. The reason I need help is because the assessor who did the assessment has actually lied, he had fabricated things tht didn’t happen or didn’t even exist, he’s even purposely not written down medications tht I’m actually on and I gave proof of this. In 2015 I scored 23, in 2018 I scored 0, even tho I’m a very sick lady which I will discuss my disability with anyone! I Have not stopped crying since this has hapoened. I’m suicidal, I’m having panic attacks I’m not sleeping but when I do I’m having nightmares to the stage of me being sick. I’ve been sick twice in my sleep. I can explain all! Can someone please help me?? Please xx
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.