ESA ASSESSMENT ADVISORY SERVICE — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA ASSESSMENT ADVISORY SERVICE

charlie79
charlie79 Community member Posts: 258 Pioneering
I received a phone call on 29/01/19 from head of advisory service saying i had had evidence reviewed and was sufficient to support severity of my claim and nothing had changed and they did not need a home visit and notified DWP 
I received confirmation letter from the Health Advisory Service on the 31/01/19 with the following stated:

A Healthcare Professional has reviewed the further evidence received, and in respect of this has decided that it is no longer necessary to undergo an assessment at this time.

Your case has been returned to the DWP.

I am in a support group and meet all the criteria, and evidence states my situation will not improve. I called the DWP to ask if they have sent me confirmation. dwp said they received information from assessment advisory service on 07/02/19 and it can take up to 12 weeks to get a reply.  What does this mean...

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.