Housing Benefit — Scope | Disability forum

Housing Benefit

Im trying to find out about housing benefit ive been to the local council to apply they told me that because the area i live in is a universal credit area i have to apply for that i was told by someone that i would be worse off i claim esa and pip im really struggling to pay my rent any advice would be welcome



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.