News and opportunities
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Our Online Dating Experience

Marcus_H74Marcus_H74 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited March 2019 in News and opportunities

Aloha everyone!

I am diagnosed with PPMS and myself new to the 'disability online dating world' and have found it quite difficult to find a good platform for online dating so have decided to do some research to learn about other peoples experiences and see if we can find a solution to this problem together. 

I created an online survey to start gathering some information and understand each individuals problem (or frustration) with online dating, with the aim to then resolve this problem if it is more widespread than just my own frustration :-)!

Here is a link to the online survey I made. Please feel free to share. I will share the details back to you so we can all figure out a better way to answer our needs!

PLEASE COPY PASTE LINK INTO WEB BROWSER:

[Link removed by moderator] 

Look forward to hearing your comments back through the form. 

Thank you!

Replies

• Deb_AlumniDeb_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 191 Pioneering
    Hello @Marcus_H74

Welcome to our community. We are happy that you have found us and you can of course chat about dating experience on the community but you are not permitted to ask people to do your survey. 

I have moderated your post to remove the link and hope that our members chat to you on here about their experiences

Best wishes
    Debbie 
    Debbie
    Online Community Manager
Sign in or join us to comment.