Backdated payments or money owed — Scope | Disability forum

Backdated payments or money owed

Orchid22 Member Posts: 16 Connected
Hi i do so hope someone can help me i am in pieces at the moment i have just had my PIP stopped after an assessment i have asked for an MR my Dr had already sent in letters about my health etc and how things affect me on a day to day basis they choose to ignore these so my Dr has now sent in yet another letter saying how he feels that the assessment is flawed and that i am really not well etc i do not feel that i will get much further and will have to appeal yet again the fourth time they have stopped my money the tribunal each time gave money back this is so so draining and tiring and embarrassing i do not no if i have the mental strength to go through all this yet again since money stopped i am already in debt as money also taken from my ESA also i have suffered with severe Agrophobia for much of my life and was not given the mobility part before either can some one please help thank you



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.