Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Backdated payments or money owed
Hi i do so hope someone can help me i am in pieces at the moment i have just had my PIP stopped after an assessment i have asked for an MR my Dr had already sent in letters about my health etc and how things affect me on a day to day basis they choose to ignore these so my Dr has now sent in yet another letter saying how he feels that the assessment is flawed and that i am really not well etc i do not feel that i will get much further and will have to appeal yet again the fourth time they have stopped my money the tribunal each time gave money back this is so so draining and tiring and embarrassing i do not no if i have the mental strength to go through all this yet again since money stopped i am already in debt as money also taken from my ESA also i have suffered with severe Agrophobia for much of my life and was not given the mobility part before either can some one please help thank you
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 515 Education
- 938 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 905 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 576 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 819 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.