pip tribunal, can I win on a DWP error alone? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip tribunal, can I win on a DWP error alone?

VICBAILEY
VICBAILEY Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited March 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
got tribunal coming up pip, usual load of lies from HCP ,which decision maker apparently used to give me zero points (originally got 11 ) which was wrong in first place, dwp tried to get tribunal not to allow me to go ahead, then took HCP asess report and did following, assess,  HE NEEDS TO GET DRIVEN TO APPOINT, BY FAMILY, or taxi BUT NOT ON HIS OWN.............dwp misquote to tribunal, as " IN HIS OWN ACCOUNT HE GETS DRIVEN TO APPOINT BY, FAMILY, but, CAN GET TAXI ALONE IF NEEDED,  total  combined constructive, falsifications to disallow a benefit, can i win this case on technicality alone ????

Comments

• Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Hi @VICBAILEY thank you for your email. I'm sorry to hear about what you went through. I hope the tribunal goes well, some of our members may be able to answer your question. 
  • Bevvy7andover
    Bevvy7andover Community member Posts: 38 Connected
    VICBAILEY said:
    got tribunal coming up pip, usual load of lies from HCP ,which decision maker apparently used to give me zero points (originally got 11 ) which was wrong in first place, dwp tried to get tribunal not to allow me to go ahead, then took HCP asess report and did following, assess,  HE NEEDS TO GET DRIVEN TO APPOINT, BY FAMILY, or taxi BUT NOT ON HIS OWN.............dwp misquote to tribunal, as " IN HIS OWN ACCOUNT HE GETS DRIVEN TO APPOINT BY, FAMILY, but, CAN GET TAXI ALONE IF NEEDED,  total  combined constructive, falsifications to disallow a benefit, can i win this case on technicality alone ????

• Bevvy7andover
    Bevvy7andover Community member Posts: 38 Connected
    I too had a load of misnomsas driving whilst following a map points 0!
    i had to hand my car back today even tho I’m appealing it is senseless waste of money now waiting for an appeal 
    i don’t drive alone because I’ve had strokes so my carer drives me god knows how she scored me 0? Good luck with appealing x
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @VICBAILEY and welcome

The tribunal are not interested in lies, misquotes or falsifications. The only way to win at tribunal is to show that you meet the criteria for each descriptor that applies
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • VICBAILEY
    the decision maker just awarded me points (ZERO ) , from the lies and wrongfull opinion of the assessor, i meet the criteria, as originally i was awarded 11 points ( and that was under-awarded)  circumstances meant i missed tribunal original pip, this  was request to review my claim( on the error the dwp made), but dwp put me threw new assessment, saying my circumstances have changed, yada yada yada, gave me zero points

• VICBAILEY
    infact all the lies and opinions,  focus on , the narrative, no cognitive impairment, but no cognitive tests where carried out at assessment,  REALLY , ( a court case ) dwp tribunal papers would be tossed out

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.