Assessment Complaint - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assessment Complaint

2»

Comments

• April67
    April67 Community member Posts: 13 Listener
    wildlife said:
    Just to back up what poppy has said. Making a complaint has nothing whatever to do with the outcome of your claim. DWP don't even need to know unless you tell them because the Assessment Provider who did your face to face are a separate company. In my experience making sure DWP knew I wasn't happy helped me go from standard rate to advanced rate mobility but it doesn't mean that will happen to anyone else. Don't worry. Just treat your complaint and your claim as separate things and you'll be OK.  
    Thanks for that alot of you have reasured me now on that its madness that we still have to go threw with it all i bloody hate & every day now i dread the post comming ☹
  • Benistmonk
    Benistmonk Community member Posts: 343 Pioneering
    edited March 2019
    April67 said:

Wow 5times thats crazy they really trying it with us its so not fair ☹

And the tribunal ruled in my favour each time, will the tribunal go by the previous rulings? probably not. Anyway I mentioned this in my latest appeal to see what happens. 

[removed by moderator], keep fighting. :p
  • April67
    April67 Community member Posts: 13 Listener
    edited March 2019
    April67 said:

Wow 5times thats crazy they really trying it with us its so not fair ☹

And the tribunal ruled in my favour each time, will the tribunal go by the previous rulings? probably not. Anyway I mentioned this in my latest appeal to see what happens. 

[removed by moderator], keep fighting. :p
    Good luck for this one fingers crossed deffo keep fighting like most us do 
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Hi @Benistmonk we wish you all the best with your tribunal, this time again. I had to edit a part of your comment, please be aware of language you use on the community. Thank you.

Please keep us updated on it goes and please let us know if you have any questions.

• Sankay
    Sankay Community member Posts: 8 Connected
    Im not even bothering with a Mandatory reconstruction with the ESA as they will as they told me they go off the same report even though I have supporting evidence off my health professionals! To be frank I cant go through having to go over my problems with them yet again, they dont support you in any way, you just have to fill un form after form to justify your disabilities/health problem. On top of everything else I am now suffering with sever anxiety which I never had before all this started. I have put in a complaint to the company that asses you. I know this does not count with the DWP but it was a daming report that is peppered with lies that makes me out to be the lair! I just want the record put straight. I try my hardest to cope with my problems, I try to keep positive, my family, friends & doctors assure me Im a honest, possitive person but this report has broken me, I cant keep going through this anymore. I was badly absued as a child that went on longer than it should as I was not believed by the authorities. I thought I had got through all that but this is opening long forgotten wounds. Sorry to rabble on but most health problems dont fit into tick boxes & everyone has their own way of coping with things. Having to keep going over & over things, being dragged through the appeal system makes people think they must be doing something wrong. I know people play the system, but most of us are just trying to survive
  • Benistmonk
    Benistmonk Community member Posts: 343 Pioneering
    Hi @Benistmonk we wish you all the best with your tribunal, this time again. I had to edit a part of your comment, please be aware of language you use on the community. Thank you.

Please keep us updated on it goes and please let us know if you have any questions.

The word I used is quiet mild compared to some of the swear words I have seen on here and I don't see them being edited. I have enough on my plate as it is with the DWP harassing me, I don't need you on my case as well. Pick on someone else for a change! 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.