Suggestions please! Inclusive camera equipment for people with impairments. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Suggestions please! Inclusive camera equipment for people with impairments.

Options
arshadasaaf
arshadasaaf Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited March 2019 in Research and opportunities
Hello everyone,

I'm Arshad Asaaf, a Street photographer currently studying Industrial design at Loughborough University, United Kingdom. I'm currently working on my final year dissertation. The brief is to create inclusive camera equipment for people with impairments.
It will be really helpful if any of you can give me some insights on this topic.

It can be,
1. Type of impairment that you are currently dealing with and how it affects your photography.
2. Any adaptive camera equipment that helps you with your photography.
3. You can also mention any steps that are difficult to do, like removing the battery, setting up a tripod etc..

You can also help me by completing a survey on this topic. It should not take more than 15mins. All your information will be kept confidential.

If you like to take the survey or have any questions related to this topic, please contact me at [email address removed by moderator]

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,985 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Personal information such as email addresses is allowed on the forum. Please edit your post and remove the email address. I have reported your post to admin also who will remove the address if it hasn't been removed.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • ncps
    ncps Community member Posts: 30 Courageous
    Options
    The camera and equipment is to heavy to carry and it is impractical to use a trolley when you are going to something like a nature reserve. I would love a camera with a good zoom quality but I can only manage a bridge camera.

Lou

Northants chronic pain support

www.ncpsuk.com

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.