News and opportunities
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Suggestions please! Inclusive camera equipment for people with impairments.

arshadasaafarshadasaaf Member Posts: 3 Listener
edited March 2019 in News and opportunities
Hello everyone,

I'm Arshad Asaaf, a Street photographer currently studying Industrial design at Loughborough University, United Kingdom. I'm currently working on my final year dissertation. The brief is to create inclusive camera equipment for people with impairments.
It will be really helpful if any of you can give me some insights on this topic.

It can be,
1. Type of impairment that you are currently dealing with and how it affects your photography.
2. Any adaptive camera equipment that helps you with your photography.
3. You can also mention any steps that are difficult to do, like removing the battery, setting up a tripod etc..

You can also help me by completing a survey on this topic. It should not take more than 15mins. All your information will be kept confidential.

If you like to take the survey or have any questions related to this topic, please contact me at [email address removed by moderator]

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger

Personal information such as email addresses is allowed on the forum. Please edit your post and remove the email address. I have reported your post to admin also who will remove the address if it hasn't been removed.

Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • ncpsncps Member Posts: 30 Courageous
    The camera and equipment is to heavy to carry and it is impractical to use a trolley when you are going to something like a nature reserve. I would love a camera with a good zoom quality but I can only manage a bridge camera.

Lou

Northants chronic pain support

www.ncpsuk.com

Sign in or join us to comment.