Benefits for disabled x — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Benefits for disabled x

Alexandria01
Alexandria01 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
How do we find out what were entitled too x

Comments

• Roddy
    Roddy Community member Posts: 445 Pioneering
    How do we find out what were entitled too x
    Your local Citizens Advice Bureau will be able to assist you with this, as so too will a search online if you look at DWP Benefit Entitlements. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    edited March 2019
    Hi @Alexandria01, welcome to the community!
    You could also try the Benefits Calculator here which can highlight any means-tested benefits you might be entitled to. If you have any questions about this (or anything else) please don't hesitate to ask.

Community Manager
    Scope
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,352 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

A benefits calculator isn't much use in this situation because it doesn't tell you what you can claim.

With very little information it's impossible to give any advice. I agree that you need to get a benefits check at an agency near you.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Thanks Poppy, I've just clarified my point a little better. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello, have you looked on line and typed in your search bar, what benefits can a disabled person claim, doing this will get you a multitude of sites to look through including government ones. Good luck with your search save the sites for future reference.

Brightness