Finance — Scope | Disability forum


Fifi69 Member Posts: 14 Listener
My esa has been stopped pending further information requested, now all I have to live on is my p.i.p ?



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.