making a complaint relating to the informant?
Hello, I have had an arranged call from a DWP Conpliance officer. I was given a short interview over the phone. I was made aware that, someone had ,reported me as working & having excessive savings. This isn't the case, I have a carer, & in poor health. I realise they have to do checks, but this is the 2nd time now. Can any member, advise, on how I would go about, making a complaint relating to the informant ?. I now know who the informent is, but want to use discretion.......
- 50.4K All Categories
- 10K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 685 Work and employment
- 540 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 956 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 256 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.9K Talk about money
- 1.9K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.8K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 615 Chronic pain and pain management
- 669 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 726 Autism and neurodiversity
- 874 Mental health and wellbeing
- 291 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.