Assessment - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assessment

Comments

• auds48
    auds48 Community member Posts: 41 Connected
    @Elizabeth1 I phoned this morning aa well got toldno decision request a copy of assessment was told it would take 2 weeks to come to me 
  • Elizabeth1
    Elizabeth1 Community member Posts: 57 Connected
    @auds48 well good thing is they have your report, they don’t have mine yet as it has to go to adit
  • auds48
    @Elizabeth1 .Hope that wont be to long and you get a report from it dont really no what the audit for i could not get much information from the so there was not much chance of getting any info on report so will just have to sit it out and wait doing my head in tho 
  • mercedesbd
    mercedesbd Community member Posts: 109 Courageous
    @mercedesbd how many points did they give you if you don’t mind me asking 
    I didn’t get one point lol. Load of lies from assesor
  • Elizabeth1
    @mercedesbd oh no that’s terrible hope you are ok  I hope mine didn’t lie , I struggled to do what she asked me to do because I was frightened not to try and caused myself pain . I’ve just found the whole thing has really taken its toll on  I’m wishing I had never started it now 
  • auds48
    @Elizabeth1 you here so many bad stories about pepoles assesment just need to hope we have good ones will post if i hear anything good or bad 
  • Elizabeth1
    @auds48 same here hope your out come is good and I will update when I get any news 
  • auds48
    @Elizabeth1 have you heard anything on your assesment yet. I phoned 2 day been told daily living awared but took the moblity rate off me so when i get my letter in looks like i need to get a mr decsion done this is what happen last time had to take it to tribunal its a nightmare 
  • Elizabeth1
    No @auds48 still nothing as mine went for an audit and was only sent to DWP yesterday so they said they won’t even look at it before a week Friday. That’s terrible they took the mobility off you what rate were you on. I can’t cope with the stress of it all it’s really dragging 
  • auds48
    @Elizabeth1was on standard rate for both ask them to send me a copy of the medical assessment aswell just to see what HP said will make interstersting reading i am sure have to wait till i get decsion letter then going to The MR that bad that you still have to wait hopfully it will go your way these assesment are a nightmare for people and the waiting is even worse 
  • Elizabeth1
    @auds48 I can see me having to go to the MR but I don’t think I will be able to cope tbh . Did they say how long your decision letter will take I hope it all turns out ok for you 
  • auds48
    @Elizabeth1the only made decision yesterday so hopefully end of next week as i have already made app at advice shop for the end of april cant do this on my own was nightmare last time no even sure how long the award is for yet. Will let you know hope you here soon and it is good news for you 
  • Elizabeth1
    @auds48 I can’t believe how stressful this all is , I’m glad you can get help with the MR . 
  • auds48
    @Elizabeth1 hi just a wee update no to worry you 2 much but got a copy of my assessment report some truths but a lot of it rubbish things in it not true dates of illness all. Wrong and things that where said about how i look were very rude and comments made very hurtful not a happy person just so angry 
  • Elizabeth1
    @auds48 I’ve seen a lot of people saying things like that, I was even asked about pets yes I have two dogs what does that have to do with anything, I told her my daughter walks them I hope she doesn’t say I do as I can’t any more 
  • twonker
    twonker Posts: 617 Pioneering
    @auds48 I’ve seen a lot of people saying things like that, I was even asked about pets yes I have two dogs what does that have to do with anything, I told her my daughter walks them I hope she doesn’t say I do as I can’t any more 
    Apart from walking them who takes the responsibility for the dogs welfare and health?
  • auds48
    Got asked about pets as i saud some truths but a good few lies you should ask for your assessment to be sent out to you si can see what was said just in case you need to appeal i was shock with some of the thngs said 
  • Elizabeth1
    @twonker my daughter as she lives with me and they are her dogs which we have had for 10 years before I was ill if it got anything to do with you 
  • Elizabeth1
    @auds48 I will but they won’t have it until next Friday so I’m thinking about 3 weeks until I get the report. I’m shocked that they say things that are not true I thought it was a fair assessment. 
  • auds48
    @Elizabeth1. I thought that to heard so many stories. I thought mines went not to bad but i am so hurt by some of the things that were said. Very hurtfull. Personal comments about me from someone who only seen me for 1 hour.  Well just have to wait for advice shop help if this goes on a lot no wonder people want to just end it the like to just kick people when there down feel for all those people that are ill or disabled more needs to stop all these assessment .so angry good luck to all going through this your going to need it 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.