Transcript - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Transcript

Options
2»

Comments

• Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Good luck as I've said and happy EASTER as well, but  you will have a battle on your hands.

Me Ive never had no problems with all my evidence and never had to have a ftf. Take care? btw it is an ongoing award for PIP.

⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• twonker
    twonker Posts: 617 Pioneering
    edited April 2019
    Options
    You do know they are illegal to own right? They are only for official media use! Im wondering if people actually listen, and know what they are talking about on here!

If the x2 recorders i attended with, with x2 cassettes werent within the rules, they'd of not allowed me to record the assessment!

What is illegal? If you are saying that the Neal equipment is illegal in the hands of the general public then you are completely mistaken.

For a dual recording they are the best on the market.

What you used is fine, the only problem you have is that you now hold the only copy! You could tamper with it and then tell the DWP/Tribunal that you didn't. That is why you need two copies one proves the other. If one of the copies is lost then you have no verifiable evidence that the copy you have is the genuine article in all of what was recorded.
    Transcribing or downloading to a CD or stick is also pointless. How can you prove that the copy, the transcription  contains EVERYTHING that was said. On to a loser I am afraid. 

You are best fighting the decision based entirely on the evidence of what the impact is and forget what the assessor has said.
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I have asked that this thread be closed, sometimes the advice given in good faith hits a brick wall
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • zakblood
    zakblood Community member Posts: 419 Pioneering
    Options
    i had the same thing happen in 2012, won the appeal over a few simple lies,

time of interview and time it took, i was out of the car park being driven home, as car park gave time of entry and exit, so number one

second lie, i refused to do any exams, and then the examiner made up some numbers on how many degree's i could move parts of my body, and then wrote on the form that i refused, so just must have made them up, as no one can say for sure you have 17 degree's of flexion by looks alone, which got upheld at tribunal same as time and date, so most of the information was put down after the event, so no live so could have been from memory or just from there head or recollection. 

and finally, the recording didn't match the written notes, so always always get a recorded assessment, to catch out one sided interviews and one sided written verbal communicated notes, done and filled in after the event when the memory of what happened is less, so not professional at all and not the first or last time it will be mentioned i'm sure, but as there not part of the Government, as it's a 3rd party who has took on the assessments, the DWP cares less either, as while ATOW was removed, seems another set of idiots and lairs took there place 

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Thank you for your query @script2019. As lots of advice has been given and you've decided on a course of action, I'm going to close this discussion. If you have any updates, or any other questions, please feel free to start a new thread.
    Community Manager
    Scope
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.