denied home visit bf223 form - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

denied home visit bf223 form

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 587 Listener
    It's hard work living with mental health problems, I think someone can only really understand if they have been or are going through it themselves. 

I really hope that you both have home assessment, to be honest though, they are just as stressful as going to a centre, I was shaking, stuttering, felt sick, sweating etc. and that was for my PIP home assessment on the 4th. I was shattered after it.
  • Zenkoblue
    Zenkoblue Community member Posts: 96 Courageous
    edited April 2019
    I,m not sure how I cope if I got go to esa assessment the build is horrible and I scared have panic attack or wet myself as I have bladder problems too. It would be best in home but it still scary but safer. It hard have mental health problems you think your only one but there more us out there. I am so glad my doctor put it down about my suicide and  anxiety maybe they see not everyone can cope. And get treated right get home visit all I can do hope it happens this time.

My mam ask me question say is your family going thought stress upset about your esa assessment if they know about it. I guess my mam is feeling it too she great support glad I have her.
  • Zenkoblue
    Guess everyone to bust answer my question be nice see what people think ? 
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Community member Posts: 26 Connected
    Yes my family worried about me but they don't know how the system works.no can't help much it is stressful for them too.can I ask did they cancel your app or did you Zenkoblue.and how did you talk to the ones dealing with your claim.to be told they are looking at it again
  • Zenkoblue
    I got contact number from calls at place ask them if there a number you can call team deal with your claim they let me have number because my appointment was just after Easter.

i now got phone again next week let know doctors letters on the way gl
  • dixiegirl
    Thank you I may get friend to call after Easter to tell them I'm waiting to get Dr letter and ask to speak to the team who  are dealing with my claim then.your just a little bit in front of me in this process but same issues almost exactly I'm glad we are not alone in this nitemare 
  • Zenkoblue
    Me too but it not fair both got go thought it I keep you posted I hope I get my letter on Tuesday got wait for phone call from doctors. Gl
  • dixiegirl
    Yes please do Zenkoblue. when you gave them your first letter did you send it to them with your esa form? or after your app?.good luck.

• Zenkoblue
    After my app I sent the letter which they seem not like now I got second letter sent next week after Easter hoildays
  • Zenkoblue
    wish more I could do but look like second doctors letter only last thing I can do.That or go to place which is scary.
  • dixiegirl
    I know but at least it was them who cancelled your app so mabie they it good sign.eh
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,337 Disability Gamechanger
    @Zenkoblue If you attend other appointments then this could go against you for a home assessment. I note that in one of your comments you say that your mum is your carer and she doesn't have good health. Is this the reason you're asking for a home assessment, because your mum is unable to attend with you? Or is the reason because of you?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Zenkoblue
    edited April 2019
    Hey poppy it both my mam in bad health and my career and I myself is anxiety and suicide. I can’t go but I think worse case that I may got try and go to place on my own which I find impossible.

i am hope get home visit I keep that in mind for best or I keep thinking the worst going happen

oh yeah I am glad they cancel my appointment in first place dixiegirl they are some good people there
  • Zenkoblue
    Hope one you answer is there anything more I can do. Try to not worry but It hard.Got wait Tuesday is hard.
  • poppy123456
    I'm afraid all you can do is wait until Tuesday and then ring them again.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Zenkoblue
    Yeah just waiting is a pain in ass hope letter ready on Tuesday then I can let esa people know it on it way.
  • poppy123456
    It's the health assessment providers you need to ring not ESA/DWP.
  • Zenkoblue
    Yeah I know just got mix up by say esa I meant health assessment they in Newcastle I keep them in touch.
  • dixiegirl
    well good luck today with your letter from doctor zenkoblue just try keep calm and keep us updated please will you be posting it to assessment centre normal postage envelope.
  • Zenkoblue
    edited April 2019
    Doctors letter done but not signed got wait till 3 pm see if the doctor signed it and hopeful get it posted today. I think I may send it special postage so get it on the same day depends if I can do that.

Oh just phone assessment centre they not even look at my claim again yet what ever next there me worry about letter and they sit on there hands.

Oh well just got hope I get my doctors letter today. That be out my mind and worrys

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.