I didn’t loose everything. - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I didn’t loose everything.

Options
13»

Comments

• wildlife
    wildlife Community member Posts: 1,293 Pioneering
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @Twanker Strange you quoted  that bit I wrote and tonight I nearly fell outside Church when walking on uneven ground, fortunately there was a high bank of grass next to me which I fell onto otherwise I'd have been on the floor. I hope you're all OK tonight or as OK as you can be. PS. It's less than 50 metres from the door to the disabled parking lay by in case anyone's wondering. Lol 
  • twonker
    twonker Posts: 617 Pioneering
    Options
    wildlife said:
    @Twanker Strange you quoted  that bit I wrote and tonight I nearly fell outside Church when walking on uneven ground, fortunately there was a high bank of grass next to me which I fell onto otherwise I'd have been on the floor. I hope you're all OK tonight or as OK as you can be. PS. It's less than 50 metres from the door to the disabled parking lay by in case anyone's wondering. Lol 
    I've done that quite a few times myself but outside in the village hall car park where the potholes are like craters!
    I put it down to my clumsiness and not looking where I am walking.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.