Won PIP tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Won PIP tribunal

tezafc
tezafc Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited April 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I won appeal  pip(tribunel) and they Email Dwp will Dwp send me letter about the the case n also do i need to replied for pip.thanks

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    DWP should send you a new decision letter, with the amount of any back dated payment. It usually takes DWP 5-8 weeks to put a tribunal decision into payment
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @tezafc welcome to the community! Congratulations on a successful outcome at your tribunal :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • zakblood
    zakblood Community member Posts: 419 Pioneering
    congratulation on the win, so in the end, you was right and again they was wrong, seems to be how it's going now for more than a few of us, but the cost to our health, both mental and physical in the end, needs to be addressed, as stress is no good to anyone, even the fittest, which we aren't part of that equation, being already ill to start off with : :'(
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hello @tezafc and welcome to the community. :)

I'm so glad for your positive outcome at tribunal. As CockneyRebel said, the DWP will be in touch with you with an updated decision letter. 
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.