About to appeal on removal of PIP advice welcome — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

About to appeal on removal of PIP advice welcome

hackport
hackport Community member Posts: 11 Listener
1. At assessment HP didn’t record details of health condition that she was told, MR therefore excludes issues as not detailed st face to face.
2. HP also marked the ‘refused examination ‘
( which I did not) and then records huge page of movements that I didn’t do
3. I am female and four times her report refers to he, I think she got notes mixed up?
4. I was awarded PIP for two years but removed at one year cos of face to face report.
5. MR report says not being able to use public transport not relevant in ability to plan and execute journey?
6. Told HP about anxiety and drug therapy, diazepam but she has recorded drug prescribed for accelerated heart rate following surgery!!! 
Any helpful advice really welcome , I am really 
Confused, the MR submission was sooo detailed but they won’t take account as Face 2 face didn’t mention!
Help☹️☹️

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,345 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

I'm not surprised that the MR decision remained the same because most do.

You need to concentrate on what descriptors apply to you and your reasons why and not the lies.  The Tribunal won't be interested in any lies that may have been told in the report.

I'd advise you to get some face to face advice from an agency near you.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.