Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

Joesy
Joesy Community member Posts: 5 Listener
OK I applied for pip back in December I had my assessment done and got a copy of the report end of march going by the report I have scored 10 points for daily living and 4 points for mobility with a review for 3 years time my queries are do they add both of these points together or r they both separate? Is there a chance I may still be turned down by the dwp with this report and how long does it take to get the decision letter xx

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Joesy
    The two are separate, so possibly standard D/L but no mobility. The DWP mostly go with the report, could be 6-8 weeks before you get the letter

Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Joesy
    Joesy Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Thank you for replying I've had to give up work due to back surgery and have a numb foot from my op I may need more surgery on my neck not sure if I can get it looked at again if I get more surgery xx

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.