mr sent decidable for assasement — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

mr sent decidable for assasement

Options
bi786
bi786 Community member Posts: 76 Connected
Hello I did mr as I was awarded 0 points  so DWP have sent the evidence for mr for reassessment when I called DWP for decisions they Said evidence was sent for reassessment so the report came back when I called DWP for decision they said still waiting for decision an I asked the copy of report  I recievecd  shows looking at all points and calculating it shows I get 8 points for standard living what happens next plz 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,056 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

You'll need to wait for the decision but they usually go with the report. When the decision is made, if you're still not happy then it's Tribunal for your next step.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • twonker
    twonker Posts: 617 Pioneering
    Options
    bi786 said:
    Hello I did mr as I was awarded 0 points  so DWP have sent the evidence for mr for reassessment when I called DWP for decisions they Said evidence was sent for reassessment so the report came back when I called DWP for decision they said still waiting for decision an I asked the copy of report  I recievecd  shows looking at all points and calculating it shows I get 8 points for standard living what happens next plz 
    Congrats!! based on what you have said you have won a PIP prize! - Standard Rate for the Care element worth £57.30 a week!
  • bi786
    Options
    Sorry just seen also awarded 8 points mobility
    what does this mean even tho the points counted up show 8 points  for mobility 8 for standard care 

as there are no functional restrictions affecting the mobility activities identified in this report commenting on how long they have been present is not applicable 

as there are no functional restrictions affecting the mobility activities identified in this report commenting on how long they remain is not applicable 
  • bi786
    Options
    Im confused on as there are no functional restrictions affecting the mobility activities identified in this report commenting on how long they have been present is not applicable 

as there are no functional restrictions affecting the mobility activities identified in this report commenting on how long they remain is not applicable 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.