Pip reduced - Page 5 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip reduced

Options
1235»

Comments

• tracy2244
    tracy2244 Community member Posts: 35 Connected
    Options
    Hi all just a quick update. Sent my letter off almost 5 weeks to ask dwp for a manda try reconsideration, I got a message yesterday from yesturday saying they have recover it and will hear from them by post within 6 weeks.  Today I got a letter from jobcentre telling me have to go there next Tuesday for a meeting with a work coach. I have no idea what this.  It also says if I don't go there my ESA what I now have left of it will reduced. I don't have the money to get down there has dnot get paid till Friday next week only have £5 to live on till next friday.  I have no idea what to do. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,222 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    tracy2244 said:
    Hi all just a quick update. Sent my letter off almost 5 weeks to ask dwp for a manda try reconsideration, I got a message yesterday from yesturday saying they have recover it and will hear from them by post within 6 weeks.  Today I got a letter from jobcentre telling me have to go there next Tuesday for a meeting with a work coach. I have no idea what this.  It also says if I don't go there my ESA what I now have left of it will reduced. I don't have the money to get down there has dnot get paid till Friday next week only have £5 to live on till next friday.  I have no idea what to do. 
    It seems like there's been a decision made on your ESA assessment. If it has and you were previously in the Support Group then the letter will be an appointment for a work focused interview, which means it sounds like the decision's been made and they've placed you into the WRAG rather than the Support Group. Very often letters like this are received before you receive the decision letter. I'd advise you to give ESA a ring and ask if a decision's been made on your ESA.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • tracy2244
    Options
    Hi all. Hope everyone is well.  As you no was taken off pip in January sent a appeal letter to them on the 4th February. In the meantime I was sent for work coach programme 3 weeks at the JC. My work coach said I shouldn't be there and should be back on support group and was going to help me get my pip back. As of yet still not heard anything about my appeal but did get a e mail this morning from shaw trust saying they would like me do  a survey about the time I was with them. Dose this mean I have now been put back on support group and no longer with. Or is it just something they send if you are not it or not. Sorry if that sounds like a silly qestion but been streesd out so much over the couple months with waiting for a discussion about  my appeal I'm all over the place at the moment 
  • tracy2244
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hi all hope everyone is ok. Update on my pip. Just got my MR letter after 4 months waiting, telling me I still can't have it back as again scored 0 in everything. So now having to go though a tribunal. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.