I got reassessed and I got scored 0 on everything - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I got reassessed and I got scored 0 on everything

Options
2»

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    PIP assessments are not recorded unless you get permission and supply the equipement
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • natti77
    natti77 Community member Posts: 13 Connected
    Options
    Hi CockneyRebel 

The reason I’ve asked is because the things I’ve said and my report just does not some up..
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,056 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    When requesting the MR you need to put where you think you should have scored those points and your reasons why. DWP or the Tribunal, if it gets that far won't be interested in any lies told in the report.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • natti77
    natti77 Community member Posts: 13 Connected
    Options
    Hi Poppy123456
    Well I’ve made a start with MR
    I’m really not happy after reading my PA4 report I should of been scored on things and I got scored 0 on everything.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,056 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Also add 2-3 examples of what happened the last time you attempted that activity for each descriptor that applies.

Only 18% of MR decisions change so expect to have to take it to Tribunal because most do. It's a very long process so be aware of that and a lot of people are waiting in excess of 1 year for a hearing date.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Waylay
    Waylay Community member, Scope Member Posts: 973 Pioneering
    Options
    @natti77 "the things I’ve said and my report just does not some up.. " Unfortunately this has happened to many of us on this forum, as has the 0 score. At tribunal, if you attend, 73% of claimants win.
  • twonker
    twonker Posts: 617 Pioneering
    Options
    Waylay said:
    @natti77 "the things I’ve said and my report just does not some up.. " Unfortunately this has happened to many of us on this forum, as has the 0 score. At tribunal, if you attend, 73% of claimants win.
    …..provided you are professionally represented otherwise it falls to about 50% if you go it alone.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.