Tribrunal pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Tribrunal pip

lucysam5
lucysam5 Community member Posts: 12 Connected
Hi just few lines how long does  it for a court case on pip  to let you know  if you have won or not i am puzzled because on Thursday i received  by post & in the letter it was dated  4/5 /2019 that the judge sat & looked @ my case & wanted more medical evidence  so i got more of my drs & sent it back yesterday on the 13/5/2019  it has took almost 42 weeks to get a reply  

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,339 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Tribunal waiting times are huge across most of the country and some are waiting in excess of 1 year for a hearing date. You can ring HMCTS and ask approximately how long the wait is in your area.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • poppy123456
    Are you appearing in person? 71% of those that do, have a decision in their favour.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • lucysam5
    lucysam5 Community member Posts: 12 Connected
    Yes i did ask for hearing but i also heard where i live that they can ring & say you have won  your case fingers crossed  ?thats a laugh   
  • poppy123456
    That can happen to anyone, anywhere but it's rare.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.