PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Tribrunal pip

lucysam5lucysam5 Member Posts: 12 Connected
Hi just few lines how long does  it for a court case on pip  to let you know  if you have won or not i am puzzled because on Thursday i received  by post & in the letter it was dated  4/5 /2019 that the judge sat & looked @ my case & wanted more medical evidence  so i got more of my drs & sent it back yesterday on the 13/5/2019  it has took almost 42 weeks to get a reply  

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Tribunal waiting times are huge across most of the country and some are waiting in excess of 1 year for a hearing date. You can ring HMCTS and ask approximately how long the wait is in your area.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
    Are you appearing in person? 71% of those that do, have a decision in their favour.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • lucysam5lucysam5 Member Posts: 12 Connected
    Yes i did ask for hearing but i also heard where i live that they can ring & say you have won  your case fingers crossed  😊thats a laugh   
    That can happen to anyone, anywhere but it's rare.
Sign in or join us to comment.