Reassesment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Reassesment

Options
geosme
geosme Community member Posts: 13 Listener
Had tribunal June 2016 reccomendation on tribunal notice.. due to level of disability not to be reassessed again. Just received new assessment form.   in bits to have to go through it again can I ask for ma oratory reconsideration on the decision to send me the form 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,251 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

Are you sure this is what was advised for ESA? The new rules for the special conditions group weren't introduced until October 2017 and as your Tribunal was June 2016 then you will be re-assessed anytime from 3 months. See link for confirmation.

If you're placed into this group after this assessment then you will no longer be re-assessed. Until that happens then i'm afraid you will need to return that form no later than the date stated in the letter.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • debsidoo
    debsidoo Community member Posts: 325 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @geosme
    It maybe an idea to include a copy of the tribunal report for clarification.It won’t stop you getting another assessment but it may help with the assessors conclusion.It can’t hurt your case to try.Good luck.
           Debsidoo.x

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.