pip report — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip report

christinedavies
christinedavies Community member Posts: 27 Listener
edited May 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I have today received my PIP report  which is full off contradictions to what assessor has written to what decision maker has written. I have
throughout the report been he/him and then she . States im not on any medication half way through report but first page of report lists all
my medication . Decision maker states I was observed to walk round living room , assesor states I didnt get up off the settee at all during interview , the list goes on .

Comments

• debsidoo
    debsidoo Community member Posts: 325 Pioneering
    Hi @christinedavies
    It may be worth giving them a call to enquire why the two reports differ so much.
    in any case it’s worth putting in for a Mandatory Reconsideration. @poppy123456 is good with advice on here.
       Good luck Debsidoo.x
  • cristobal
    cristobal Community member Posts: 984 Disability Gamechanger
    @christinedavies - I didn't get a report from the decision maker; just a letter that said where I'd been scored points and what my award was. Your's must be different to mine.

I realise that the report is contradictory, and it shouldn't be, but does this affect what you've been awarded do you think?

If you think that your award is wrong then,as @debsidoo has said, you have a month to ask for them to carry out a Mandatory Reconsideration.

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

Have you received the decision letter as well as the report? If so then it's possible for them to go against the report but it's rare.

If you have had the decision then you need to put the MR request in writing stating what you disagree with and where you think you should have scored those points and your reasons why. Adding 2-3 examples of what happened the last time you attempted that activity for each descriptor that applies to you.

I would advise you to contact an advice centre near you for face to face advice.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • christinedavies
    yes poppy had award notice and report came this morning. I have printed out form for MR and will get it sent off a.s.a.p. The award notice and report have many contra-indications and the two are completely different in different descriptors
  • christinedavies
    Hi cristobal I didnt get any points for either care or mobility , the report says for mobility that i dont go out becuase of lack of concentration , i dont go out because i suffer from social agrophobia and panic attacks , she also stated that my son and husband drive me to shops and appointments my son was never discussed and blow me he doesnt even drive . it states i was observed wait for it scratching my head well is that not allowed with mental health issues , its a joke but onwards we fight.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.