Waiting to hear about tribunal date — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Waiting to hear about tribunal date

Options
Tzefi
Tzefi Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited May 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Pip stopped last July - appealed and told it would be going to be heard at court - and I had option to attend. I want to attend and told it wild take about 9-11 months to be heard? I still haven’t heard yet-I have now moved from Manchester  where I was working. How an I find out about tribunal date ? 

Many thanks

suzanne

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Tzefi and a warm welcome to the community! Glad to have you here :)
    Unfortunately the waiting time does depend on your area but hopefully it won't be much longer. Have you informed DWP that you have moved? It might be worth doing so if you want the tribunal to be closer to you. Is there anything else I can help you with? Please do have a look around and I hope to hear from you soon!
    Scope

• Tzefi
    Tzefi Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thank you Chloe- what DWP number do I need- one that covers Manchester or Brighton area? 
    I also need to speak to someone about benefits too- been made redundant. ...

thank yoo 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Tzefi, that's not a problem! I would call the Brighton number as they are the people who will currently be looking at your claim. I'm sorry to hear you have been made redundant. This is a tool which can calculate what benefits you may be entitled to, is that any help?
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.