About issue last wed — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

About issue last wed

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
I need advise about incompent support worker and social worker leaving me in a and e 13 hrs had no money to get home if u can look at mine notes I left. I considering takin it further legally they job get me home. Support worker said walk home. Social worker said he come pick me up he didn't also arrange a taxi to I he didn't the hospital nurse told him off and they ending getting me home. I even tried my sister in law to lend me taxi fare home. This left me in fear and got so bad towards evening I told a patient I thumb a lift am currently unwell. Various issues more. What right have I to take it legally they job to help me in a crisis 

Comments

• MickConnon
    MickConnon Community member Posts: 56 Courageous
    @sam12. WOW! as a professional, I am wondering how they can be in the job they are and can look at themselves in the mirror. Its one thing leaving you sitting in A&E for 13 hours but to know you have no way of getting back home is quite frankly disgusting! I would start by logging your complaint with the local PALs (Patients Advice Liaison Service) at your local hospital. If I had left anyone at a hospital I wouldn't be able to live with what I'd done. Its good you had an understanding Nurse who did tell the Social Worker off rightly so. Also, your local Trust will have complaints procedures in place so don't be afraid to lodge one if you feel you need to. Please fell free to ask any more questions to me to clarify if you need :-)
  • sam12
    Nurse has made a formal complaint so NHS may contact me I in fear in am unwell I kant go because I kant get back home. Thank you 
  • sam12
    Can I take legal action against this 
  • sam12
     Most of a and e on my side anyway. I was hungry and thirsty I had to ask for drink. I was cold to. And sitting on a hard chair all that time. So bad I told a patient I thumb a lift home be more  dangerous for me 
  • MickConnon
    MickConnon Community member Posts: 56 Courageous
    @sam12, I'd wait if I were you to see what the complaint from the NHS will do. TBH I wouldn't jump in just yet as legal action normally costs money and if this can be resolved internally, this might be best for just now. Am not condoning the actions of the Social Worker and Support Worker at all as the fact the Nurse has made a formal complaint speaks volumes. Some legal firms would jump straight in now and then present you with a huge bill at the end which is the last thing you'd need. Make sure you have documented exactly what happened factually, in a safe place so that you can call on it when you need to and ensure that if there is a hearing, that transport needs to be provided for you to attend which will not leave you out of pocket. 
  • sam12
    My bf is a lawyer. Actually his family are so wen he calls me after police finished the mobile hacking case I ask him to help me I mite get win no fee one bf can speak up for me. I no money at all because of dwp and pip tribunal living on low dwp money it's disgusting. This old witch lives under me she at it all day. She waiting to thump me again stop me from sleeping.this world is crazy. I wish my mother never had me I don't really like life at all. I try to best each day not easy 
  • sam12
    I sent email to pals in Southport were it happened rather than were I am. Living am sure they can forward it on. Am being forced to stay with these to pot herbs lol in incompent pair p herbs. If I see them face to face I will be shouting at them dumb they are
  • sam12
    Omg she had radio coming through my floor she won't let me sleep don't matter wat time I rest I Been driven out of bedroom now it lounge nxt I try sleep in Bath I run outing of options I email dam council no choice she crazy again 

Brightness