About issue last wed
I need advise about incompent support worker and social worker leaving me in a and e 13 hrs had no money to get home if u can look at mine notes I left. I considering takin it further legally they job get me home. Support worker said walk home. Social worker said he come pick me up he didn't also arrange a taxi to I he didn't the hospital nurse told him off and they ending getting me home. I even tried my sister in law to lend me taxi fare home. This left me in fear and got so bad towards evening I told a patient I thumb a lift am currently unwell. Various issues more. What right have I to take it legally they job to help me in a crisis
- 50.1K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.2K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 679 Work and employment
- 537 Education
- 998 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 943 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 608 Chronic pain and pain management
- 664 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 720 Autism and neurodiversity
- 866 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Need to talk?
Over Christmas the online community might be a little quieter than usual, so if you need urgent emotional support or if you feel like you might be in crisis, please read up about how to stay safe for now and find help.
You can also speak to somebody in confidence by calling Samaritans on 116 123 for free or send an email to
Of course, if you feel like you might be at risk right now, please call 999 or visit your local hospital.