She evil woman - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

She evil woman

2»

Comments

• Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
  • sam12
    sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
    Goin to end my life after next wk nothing stopping me being alive I told social worker. Tomorrow he coming out
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Hi @sam12

As a member of our community, you’re very important to us and if you are self-harming or having thoughts of suicide, it's vital you get in touch with someone who is qualified to assist you. Please give the Samaritans on a call on 116 123 (free) or if you prefer, email them at jo@samaritans.org

MIND's information on handling suicidal feelings and how you can help yourself address self-harming long-term might be really useful to you too.

If you do feel like you might be a danger to yourself, don't hesitate to call 999 or go to your local hospital immediately.

We are all here to support and listen to you @sam12

Kind regards,

Antonia

• Antonia_Alumni
    Hi @sam12 I am glad to hear the social worker will be coming out tomorrow, please let us know how it goes. In the meantime , again we are all here for you. :)
  • sam12
    Life is life. But I no life. I did not ask to be in it. Only way it get myself out it. Am nothing to anyone. I don't believe this investigation is on goin. I rang him I wouldn't speak nor did he this some strange investigation goin on
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Hi @sam12 you definitely do mean something to us, we value you a lot as a member of the community. I am sorry to hear this, hopefully with time, things will turn out positively. 
  • sam12
    I no idea what is goin on with bf i tried to ring I didn't speak he didn't say anything this investigation I don't think it even goin on I could be wrong. That old lady doin her radio coming through again. She a bully omg. Sleeping here not getting any better. Ask social worker help me make a home move I kant stay here anymore. Also bf never find me I am being played on I think he is working but at home 2 days of work. He be punished puttin me thru this 14 years always letting me down
  • sam12
    I looked after my bf 247 14 years and because of his moblie were hacked am getting all the bad of it he said he didn't want to lose me. No more private calls. I got nothing to live for. He my world. He told me he wants to marry me I spend alot on our home for new house. Maybe police doin a silent investigation 
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Hi @sam12 thank you for sharing this with us. Hopefully it will all be a lot clearer soon and you will know what's going on with your bf. Glad to hear you have informed your social worker about the noise disturbance. I have been through this before and it was not nice. There was loud music from both neighbours and with their dog barking loudly. So, please keep a record so your local council/authority will know.

I know you're into arts and crafts, do you like to draw too? I've just got back to drawing, still a bit unsteady with it but hopefully it comes out ok with time. I tried to draw a boat I saw online and my cousin thought it was a shoe in the sea! :D

• sam12
    Am being punished by bf because of a hacker to hacked his moblie am being punish because not allowed to speak to him. So am goin head and I deserve to be punished all people do is punish and blame me so u can ring Ian. Doubt I pick up the phone. If I kant speak to bf then he kant have me 
  • sam12
    The job is done. 
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    What do you mean the job is done @sam12?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • sam12
    Blood cutting am being punished for no wrong doin he told me he loves me want me to be his wife if I kant have him no can have him either he is mine only. I think he trickin me no more private calls I no idea what goin on. Am having a physotic episode 
  • sam12
    I miss him. No way to talk to him he told me he wasn't dumping me after investigation give me details not a call of him. This not his style he very happy with me he didn't want me dumping him
  • sam12
    Am shutting down my phn and landline off I cutting myself off to the world am nothing but trash sick of bully's am fed being picked up and dropped when it suit bf his loss 
  • Ami2301
    @sam12 I want you to listen to me, OK?

I understand what you're going through, I want to share my experience with you.

I was in an abusive and controlling relationship for nearly 2 years, from 2011 to 2013. My now ex-boyfriend constantly cheated on me, told me what to wear, who I could be friends with, if I went anywhere then he would come with me as I was never allowed to go out with my friends by myself. He was not physically abusive but he was mentally and emotionally.

I have a fear of lighters, because he used to flick them and put the flame near my clothes, this happened on numerous occassions. He also threw an open pair of scissors at me which caught my arm. Because I tried to stop him from self-harming.

How he treated me led me to cheating on him. I'm not perfect, I needed a way out of this relationship. I'm not proud of cheating but at the same time I don't regret it.

I finally gained a backbone and broke up with him in early 2013. I thought I would never love again nor get my life back.

6 years on and I'm 3 months away from marrying my partner of 6 years. 

The point I'm trying to make is, what you're going through....you're not alone. People may not have experienced the same as you but they have something similar. Right now, you think nothing will get better and that is completely understandable. 

Like I said, I wanted to share my experience with you and I'm in no way whatsoever saying that you're in an abusive relationship. We care about you and your wellbeing. You are important to us. You are part of this community. You are creative and I can feel that you are a determined woman and a bloody strong one at that!

Things will get better @sam12
  • sam12
    He says he loves me every year he let me down time I was up cooking lasagna all nite prepare it to he failed to move in. He says he poorly to I caught him in his office working number of times. Something weird goin on. He threatened me last year he was copying my text and recording my calls now his moblie got hacked in March so was mine at the end he told me don't pick up privacy calls but I did. Now they stopped. He alway pick up his phn to me. May he still in on investigation but it quite. I have recording of him here. Maybe he protection from investigation. Police doin silent investigation he didn't speak before I didn't I didn't txt because he know I would txt so I would let him know it was him. He denied he has Facebook he does he has messenger denied it I rang it under false name he was enjoy the TV eating no coughing. Alot of issues this man cause me. I gone way without telling me having me worried then suddenly rings me then same again. He said if I move he hunt me down even if I change my name no point me changing my number. I spent thousands of pounds on our house together he owes me it back 
  • Ami2301
    I am sorry for what you have gone through, with what you have just told me, I strongly advise you to speak to the police. I know it's not easy, as I had to do a video statement when someone tried to sexually abuse me. It was a horrible and sickening process but with the right help and support I have managed to build my life back up.

You have a life ahead of you, you deserve to be happy, not live in fear.
  • Deb_Alumni
    Deb_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 180 Pioneering
    I wanted to let you all know that the Scope Community is supporting our member as professional attention and care is needed. 

Due to the sensitive nature of this matter, I cannot go into further detail at this time, but I want you to know that we are treating it with the utmost importance, urgency and respect.
    Debbie
    Online Community Manager
  • sam12
    She thumping again. I go sleep outside best place I get peace 

Brightness