How long does it take to receive your PIP report? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How long does it take to receive your PIP report?

thedoc
thedoc Community member Posts: 51 Connected
edited June 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I had a f2f last week i phoned DWP yesterday to get a copy of my pip assessment i was they hadn't recieved it but I'd phoned capita the previous day who said they had sent it on the 4th any idea when to phone DWP again pls 

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @thedoc I hope your f2f wasn't too bad! It's great that you have requested the report. I'd wait until the middle of next week to see if you receive it and then ring up again if it hasn't arrived. Fingers crossed for you! 
    Scope

• thedoc
    Thanks chloe the assessment report hadnt been loaded onto their computer when I phoned she said they hadn't recieved it off capita but I'd phoned capita the day before they said it had been sent on the 4th??? So i havnt actually asked for a copy yet. My f2f went ok i think but ended up having an exacerbation the same night and ended up in hospital again unfortunately ?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    They won't send a copy to you until the receive both copies back. The paper copy can take longer to receive and as they said be loaded onto the computer. I usually advise to ring to request it about a week after the assessment, this way it gives chance for them to be received.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • thedoc
    Thanks poppy I'll phone next week 
  • buzzer
    buzzer Community member Posts: 106 Pioneering
    @thedoc it apparently takes 7-10 days for DWP to receive report, although its electronic its probably in a queue. I'd save yourself the stress of listening to terrible canned music and call DWP end of next week for copy of report. 

Try & be kind to one another even if we may have different views. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.