PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

How long does it take to receive your PIP report?

thedocthedoc Member Posts: 51 Connected
edited June 2019 in PIP, DLA and AA
I had a f2f last week i phoned DWP yesterday to get a copy of my pip assessment i was they hadn't recieved it but I'd phoned capita the previous day who said they had sent it on the 4th any idea when to phone DWP again pls 

Replies

• Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @thedoc I hope your f2f wasn't too bad! It's great that you have requested the report. I'd wait until the middle of next week to see if you receive it and then ring up again if it hasn't arrived. Fingers crossed for you! 
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
  • thedocthedoc Member Posts: 51 Connected
    Thanks chloe the assessment report hadnt been loaded onto their computer when I phoned she said they hadn't recieved it off capita but I'd phoned capita the day before they said it had been sent on the 4th??? So i havnt actually asked for a copy yet. My f2f went ok i think but ended up having an exacerbation the same night and ended up in hospital again unfortunately 😣
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    They won't send a copy to you until the receive both copies back. The paper copy can take longer to receive and as they said be loaded onto the computer. I usually advise to ring to request it about a week after the assessment, this way it gives chance for them to be received.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • thedocthedoc Member Posts: 51 Connected
    Thanks poppy I'll phone next week 
  • buzzerbuzzer Member Posts: 107 Pioneering
    @thedoc it apparently takes 7-10 days for DWP to receive report, although its electronic its probably in a queue. I'd save yourself the stress of listening to terrible canned music and call DWP end of next week for copy of report. 

Try & be kind to one another even if we may have different views. 

Sign in or join us to comment.