Report - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

2»

Comments

• Catlover64
    Catlover64 Community member Posts: 30 Connected
    Oh that's good news Leon, glad you can now relax (I can't wait to retire to be away from them!)
  • Leon630
    Leon630 Community member Posts: 25 Connected

Thank you Catlover64,

Think I have 12 years until I can retire (unless they change it again) lol.

Hope you are keeping well and I really appreciate your reply :-)

Leon x

• dragon54
    dragon54 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi all,
    I'm a new member
    sorry to jump in here

I have just had my medical report back (UC85), on reading the report i will share the last sentence of the Assessment Summary

(Overall the evidence suggests that his mental health is vulnerable and engaging in work or work related activity would pose a substantial risk to his mental health)

So my question, does this point towards the support group

Thanks

Rich
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,343 Disability Gamechanger
    dragon54 said:
    Hi all,
    I'm a new member
    sorry to jump in here

I have just had my medical report back (UC85), on reading the report i will share the last sentence of the Assessment Summary

(Overall the evidence suggests that his mental health is vulnerable and engaging in work or work related activity would pose a substantial risk to his mental health)

So my question, does this point towards the support group

Thanks

Rich
    Hi,

Yes, that will be Support Group. You will have to wait for the decision of course but they mostly go with the report. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • dragon54
    dragon54 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thanks poppy123456

I have just found a part of the report.

LCW and LCWRA Information

The first line reads

(The client was found to meet the criteria for Limited Capability for Work and Work Related Activity.)

so this defectively points towards support group, unless i'm reading it wrong 

Thanks

Rich
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,343 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes, that's Support Group as previously advised.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.