Who been diagnosed with this — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Who been diagnosed with this

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
edited October 2021 in Autism and neurodiversity
Like more information what happens  during a consultation am due for a home visit

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sam12, do you mind sharing a little more information with us so we can try to help? What is it you're being assessed for? 
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    What exactly are you being assessed for? Can you share more details with us? 
  • sam12
    edited July 2018
    I had learning difficulties in life with commication issues which i struggle with I.feel embrassed wen people says things  then I don't understand it I get upset because am struggling wen I was a child I couldn't speak til I was 6 I just ge5 by each day nothing I can do to change it. Got major issues with a lousy drs surgery in real wat a experiencing they breached the law.i Kant tolerate way drs treat me made a appointment with Dr to ring me yesterday she failed to ring me this happened twice recently 
    Also [name removed by moderator] told surgery i was self harming on Wednesday no Dr rang this happened last two occasions 
    March i asked for a dietician 5 mth now still nothing I Kant go on being treated like this best if I dont have a dr at all. There a woman has a attitude towards me wen I self harmed. 
    Today i had a call saying my medical reports are ready. Then I asked lady I had a dr call appointment yesterday she say she wasnt in so I Kant understand why she no investigate this fobbed of.no wonder I cut myself over the years 

• sam12
    Appointmet and my mr
  • sam12
    Mr but having a leanring disability Dr to talk to me at home. I have other illnesses to serious bpd self harming to so complex My health. My lawyer doin my mr then send it off 
  • dolfrog
    dolfrog Community member Posts: 441 Pioneering
    Do you know the cause of your communication issues.
    I have auditory processing disorders as the cause of my communication issues
  • sam12
    I have a borderline personality disorder traits 

Brightness