Social worker advised me — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Social worker advised me

Options
Am on reduced esa because of pip waiting I get 127 fortnight 91 low pip mth my social worker trying to find out if other benefits I can get until I get pip am struggling alot

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,066 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with low income. Your mobility award of PIP doesn't entitle you to the SDP with your ESA unfortunately.  Hopefully your Tribunal hearing date won't be too long.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sam12
    sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
    Options
    It's crazy wat we suffering 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,940 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @Sam12, when did you put in for your PIP appeal? Has it been through MR and you're waiting for your Tribunal? Is your support worker helping with this?
    Sorry you're struggling so much. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
    Options
    They said around November time for tribunal. Dwp don't care if we nothi to live on. Hard for mh people as our minds effected a lot. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.