Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Social worker advised me

Am on reduced esa because of pip waiting I get 127 fortnight 91 low pip mth my social worker trying to find out if other benefits I can get until I get pip am struggling alot

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,888 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with low income. Your mobility award of PIP doesn't entitle you to the SDP with your ESA unfortunately.  Hopefully your Tribunal hearing date won't be too long.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • sam12sam12 Posts: 1,338 Member
    It's crazy wat we suffering 
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 8,052

Scope community team

Hi @Sam12, when did you put in for your PIP appeal? Has it been through MR and you're waiting for your Tribunal? Is your support worker helping with this?
    Sorry you're struggling so much. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • sam12sam12 Posts: 1,338 Member
    They said around November time for tribunal. Dwp don't care if we nothi to live on. Hard for mh people as our minds effected a lot. 
Sign in or join us to comment.