Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

Options
Alana83
Alana83 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi all new here but I am having a terrible time I had two tribunal now adjourned by them , my condition is I have CHD (transposition) of the greater arteries pacemaker low energy low excerise tolerance. I did recieved high mobility but I am also fighting for at least basic care, the first time the tribunal was adjourned it was cause they wanted more info this time round they re now arguing why am I getting high mobility when I was able to do a 4 minite exercise stress test , even low I had low says high heart rate and needed to rest after anyone else been in this situation and any idea were I go from here , I am so dishearted with it all stressed even more now and ready to throw the towel in 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,056 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

As no one here knows anything about your case then i'd urge you to get some expert face to face advice. If the Tribunal do plan on lowering your existing mobility award then they will warn you before doing this. This will then give you the opportunity to take your existing award.

This link will tell you what's in your area for face to face advice. https://advicelocal.uk/

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Alana83
    Options
    I am seeking advice from people who help with the tribunal aswel , they too feel we might just need to give in and take the award but it does leave me less fortunate , was just seeing if anyone else had there case adjourned so much and keep going this is now 1 year from I was assessed by capita
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,056 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    They will warn you if they plan on lowering your existing award, so that's a good thing.

I have read stories where people have had their hearing adjourned numerous times for different reasons but it really does depend on the individual case.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Alana83
    Options
    Yes it was done for the pip to show how poor my excerise is I get very breathless and it states that in the test my stats went from 96 percent to 88 percent heart rate went from 60 to 99 and BP went high had to rest for 10 minutes after 
  • Alana83
    Options
    I also have a pacemaker has my heart rate drops at night when sleeping , my exercise is rubbish , I was surprised too I will have to wait and see what happens next now I have a representative looking at everything 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.