Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi all new here but I am having a terrible time I had two tribunal now adjourned by them , my condition is I have CHD (transposition) of the greater arteries pacemaker low energy low excerise tolerance. I did recieved high mobility but I am also fighting for at least basic care, the first time the tribunal was adjourned it was cause they wanted more info this time round they re now arguing why am I getting high mobility when I was able to do a 4 minite exercise stress test , even low I had low says high heart rate and needed to rest after anyone else been in this situation and any idea were I go from here , I am so dishearted with it all stressed even more now and ready to throw the towel in
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.